1.5
Turnaround Time

I recieved my product and as soon as it came in, i realized it didnt match.I asked to exchange it and was lied to and told i would recieve a shiplling label etc...(they dont even provide shiping labels anyway.

After that i was ignored for weeks. After the "beauty guide" had been lying to me i contacted the compay by email to figure out a return. It took several days to get a response. They asked for my order number and i provided it.

They called today on a friday while i was working( not sure why theh couldnt email) and told me it had to be shipped by sunday.... Um thanks thats actually impossible to do.

It seems like a scam.They just didnt want to return the product.

Review about: Limelight By Alcone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Aspire2Inspire

Limelight by Alcone offers a full 30 day money back guarantee.It sounds like you didn't make the 30 day deadline which is why customer care stated you had until "Sunday".

I've had zero issues on returning anything which has only been once...but the 30 day guarantee is there with no questions asked.

to Aspire2Inspire #1451259

I actually told my beauty guide the day I recieved the product that I wanted to return. She told me she had a shipping label and kept putting it kff. That's a lie, you pay return shipping.