Show reviews that mention
products foundation limelight customer service customer beauty makeup order service money
Showing 7 of 103 reviews Clear filter
Filter review

Limelight By Alcone - Would like to sign up under amber partridge

5.0
I was protecting myself for being ghosted.

What kind of weird stuff is that? Shady post.

Shadier company. Shadiest people.

Good customer service

Limelight By Alcone - Cancel my membership

4.5
I bought my $169 kit one time and that was it I never thought I was going to get charge monthly $10 and I have been for a while now I want to cancel it

Please contact support@limelifebyalcone.com to resolve this issue. You should also be able to disenroll from Limelife by Alcone through your greenroom after you login.

You could also try contacting the beauty guide that enrolled you, and she should be able to help you leave Limelife by Alcone. Hope this helps.

Service
Limelight By Alcone Membership
Problems with payment

Limelight By Alcone - Things happen its not the end of the world.

5.0
I mean if it's out of stock then what does that tell you? It tells you that people like it and they buy it! It happens with any company! If you can't be patient enough to wait for a product then you shouldn't be selling it to begin with! I started with the company last year in February 2017 everything went out of stock in March I mean there was maybe eight items that we had to sell and guess what I stuck through it and made it through what's going on now with the company is nothing compared to what happened last year. No company is always candy canes and rainbows and to assume that it always is ridiculous. If you can't make it through the hard times then how are you going to appreciate the success that you have when you finally gain that? I found that it happened a little bit last year when I first started around the same time of year, spring. And it's happening again and guess what everybody who is sticking through it and being patient will continue to Skyrocket when everything else comes back into stock. My clients are very understanding and very patient because they love the products and they understand that if everything is out of stock that says that they have What Women Want.

When something is out of stock with this particular company it means poor planning. It’s too small and too average, if that, for people to be hot on any of their products.

Quit thinking in the clouds and come back to reality. This type of verbiage is whynpeople can’t stand the beauty guides.

LimeLife by Alcone is far from "poor". Lol, these comments have me rolling.

. They have what women want???

Hardly.

They’re too poor to produce enough st one time, and they’ve sucketedvreps into believing the old ‘supply and demand’ hook, line, and sinker. I can’t believe how gullible these ‘beauty’ guides are.

That is completely unacceptable. I was there during that crazy time in 2017, and I can't believe it is happening again.

That is bad business. I hope this time they do return the money back to the angry and frustrated customers.

It's obvious you're a "beauty guide" with Limelight/Limelife. What was the purpose of your "review?" Things are out of stock because your "company" failed to win a trademark battle for a global launch.

This has resulted in things being out of stock because the company is in full-on panic mode, trying to rebrand everything with the new name. What do you mean by everyone who is going to "stick through it" will "skyrocket?" Do you mean your customers?

How will people using skin care "skyrocket?" Or, are you referring to the pyramid scheme aspect, where you have to convince others to join by buying the $169 kit. I didn't realize making less than $1,000 a month (less than minimum wage) counted as "skyrocketing."

View more comments (4)
ID

Limelight By Alcone - Love these products!

5.0
Limelight By Alcone - Love these products!
I love the products my skin feels great ! The concealer actually works for an entire day the foundation has excellent coverage and never feels Kiki or dry. My beauty guide Josie Gillespie did a wonderful job and helping find all the right colors the mascara is amazing the eyeliner is easiest I’ve ever used. And I love the bamboo renew and cream of the crop when I do my own pedicure leaves my feet so soft like I just left the salon I recommend all the products.
Limelight By Alcone Foundation

Limelight By Alcone - 100% Recommended Company

4.7
I have been reading through several reviews and I'm flabbergasted as some of the ridiculousness. Most can read through it though as I'm sure most are ex Beauty Guides coming on here to have their 5 minutes of revenge. I have been a customer for over a year and absolutely love the makeup and skincare. The skincare has helped my skin so much and the makeup is amazing. I honestly love the lines so much that I'm contemplating on joining a team I just haven't looked into it enough. Customer care has always been helpful and my Beauty Guide is the utmost sweet and caring lady. I give this company a huge thumbs up. Keep rocking it Limelight by Alcone. I feel you're only gonna get bigger.

I'm not a beauty guide. I'm a customer.

I can tell you, there has been shady *** going on. Limelight is not as transparent as they seem. With that said, I still am slightly considering joining them IF they become more transparent.

As for my customer experience, it was not that great. But they have hired more people so maybe it's better now.

Limelight By Alcone Makeup
Good quality

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection
  • Verified content

Limelight By Alcone - I'm glad I stayed!

5.0
I must admit when I first joined Limelight by alcone it was the first time I had ever been in direct sales. I joined in February and by the end of February everything had went out of stock when I got my kit there were several items missing that were on back order but that was okay I was freaking out because everything was out of stock and there was nothing for me to sell except for a little black box at the time lol. I was ready to give up on limelight I was ready to go back to what I was doing before which was being a regular everyday cashier at a job that I hated! But my husband insisted that I be patient he told me that if everything was out of stock that meant that the company's products must be great after using what was in my kit for the first couple of days people were telling me that my skin looked amazing and wanted to know what I was using I wasn't able to give out samples because those were out of stock too! However several other ladies who work at Limelight that were on my sales team were able to help me by sending me some samples in the mail I couldn't believe how everybody was willing and able to help me! Even when I was complaining and whining all the time about what a drag it was to not have anything to work with because it was all sold out! Finally by mid-april things started coming back into stock and I was making sales! My things that were on back order didn't arrive until the end of April but when I got them I was excited I had already tried several samples of the items that were back ordered from my kit. Every month I make more money than a month I did before I gained new clientele and I don't know why everybody is saying they're having a problem with customer service because I have had no issues whatsoever whenever somebody becomes my client and allows me to do my job as their beauty consultant I am able to make refunds and exchanges happen with no issues whatsoever! I know just about every member of the customer care team by name! I'm not saying that I never have any problems we have plenty of problems with people who order colors and insist that they know how to color match themselves instead of letting me do it for them, but I am usually able to get things taken care of by one simple phone call. The shipping used to be really really bad you never knew when you were going to get your product because everything was backed up. The shipping in the past couple of months has been phenomenal we now have flat rate $2.95 shipping I just placed an order on the 1st of July I recently received confirmation last night the 3rd, that my order was already shipping! That's pretty good for $2.95 so for everybody on here who was complaining about shipping and complaining about customer care yes between the months of February and may it was pretty bad ,but I think you should give Limelight by alcone another chance or at least give me a chance to be your beauty guide and make some phone calls and get your orders taken care of you don't have to buy anything from me, whatever you purchased if there is an issue all I have to do is make a phone call they will send you a form by mail or by email with that you can print out and send back with your item that you purchased that you weren't happy with I can't get you a refund if its been 30 days, but I can get you an exchange and they will Express Ship you that is three to four day shipping which usually cost $30 through Limelight for free! I really wanted to give up on limelight I really wanted to quit I was so upset with myself in the beginning because I thought I had made a horrible mistake but I didn't make a mistake I made a great decision because I no longer work as a cashier at the gas station anymore I run my own business and I help women feel confident and look better I help women who have psoriasis, eczema, rocasea, cystic acne and more issues feel confident and look better! So im sorry so many of you have had a bad experience but dont let that determine your future with limelight products.
Senai

I share with you in your comment! So happy you hung in there! It's a super great company and I love, love, love the products!

I agree. Its been a wonderful experience for me also and now things are shipping out the day the order is placed.

View more comments (1)
Service
Limelight By Alcone Shipping Service

Limelight by Alcone is Makeup Industry Makeup

4.8
Limelight by Alcone is Makeup Industry Makeup
Limelight Botanical Foundation is 50 % pigmented and waxed based. It is frangrance free, paraben free, lanolin free, and mineral oil free.. All of LimeLight products are Leaping Bunny Certified as well. Try applying it with a damp sponge for best application. As they say "A little goes a long ways" If you had a hard time you should of went to your beauty guide for advice and tips on how to achieve best results. Being a makeup artist you should place a primer on before applying your Botanical Foundation, LimeLight provides this as well. After you placed all your makeup on I suggest going in with The Perfect Pressed Powder for a great matte finish it will also prevent your makeup from getting into fine lines. I hope you can give it another go.
#1461910

Limelight is going paraben free in a month or so.. ***

Senai

The foundation is NOT paraben free. PROPYL PARABEN and I've researched it, although its not horrific for us, it can disrupt hormonal system.

>>>IPM, Castor Oil. Carnauba, Candililla, Ozokerite, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Propyl Paraben, BHT. Also May Contain: D&C Red #6, D&C Red #7, D&C Red #27, Cos.

Green, Cos. Blue.

@Senai

Oh is this the nontoxic makeup you're referring too? What part of this is nontoxic? Ever research about how nasty that synthetic coloring is?

Why can you find their foundation on Rcma website for $13 cheaper is what I want to know

@PissedConsumer1391003

There is one paraben in the foundation, which is plant based, that will not soak in your bloodstream. Do your research more thouroughly before putting a high end brand down.

LimeLight has RCMA manufacture the botanical foundation.

To be a direct sells company and have a Beauty Guide and professional advice, that is why is costs a little extra. It is about supporting a friend, a single mother working hard for her children, a person working for their dreams. The foundation is from RCMA, but if you purchase from RCMA you won't have a personal Guide to help you.

I guess it boils down to getting it from RCMA without guidance or consultation, or buying it from a Beauty Guide and having help with all of your Beauty needs. Among that, supporting someone's dream.

Shakara
@PissedConsumer1403562

High end brand? It's a mid range brand with mid range prices.

Maybe in your opinion it's high end, but market standards do not qualify LL as high end. I'm a former guide and after I did do my research is when I found out all the shady marketing strategies suggested by corporate and sponsors to gain sales. I'm putting the brand down because of my experience and research. I've been in DS for 20 years and LL is the most dishonest and shadiest company I've ever been with.

With all the shipping and backorders issues LL has had it also shows the lack of knowledge and experience from the CEO's. I don't mind supporting friends and family but when the average guide only makes $750 a year that defeats the purpose of helping someone out. I doubt that making $750 a year is someone's dream come true. They lie when they say you can be a millionaire or make $10,000 + a month.

Only 2% of reps make $50,000 + per year. Most of us know you bust your butt for a few hundred dollars in sales, then convince someone else they too can have it all. It's a vicious cycle of brain washing and lying.

Luckily not all DS companies think like this or pay their reps so little. Research any company before joining.

@Shakara

Well said! Couldn't have said it any better.

@PissedConsumer1391003

RCMA doesn't have a person trained to color match you for the right foundation. If you were curious as to what your color would be, they would send a small sample that would cost money and if it wasn't your color, then you're out that cost.

Also RCMA doesn't have the packaging like Limelight does. We also offer a 30 day money back guarantee and RCMA doesn't.I'd pay the $13 extra honestly to avoid having to pay more out in the long run, but that's just me.

#1461903
@PissedConsumer1438434

Limelight rcma foundation has 12 grams, and rcma has 14 grams and is cheaper than the limelight price, they are overselling it

What is in this "wax" ? You can't label it paraben-free if there's wax in it. It also most likely has phthalates in it.

View more comments (22)